Test Your INR On Your Schedule, At Home, In 5 Minutes!
Training and Support
Our commitment to your health starts with you…
- Our insurance specialists ensure our service is covered by your insurer before you are enrolled.
- Your personal case management team will ensure you receive the maximum health benefit with our in-home testing program.
- Your case management team will always ensure that your results reach your physician’s hands promptly and accurately.
- We supply you with the latest FDA approved, reliable patient self testing meters currently available and we pre-ship testing strips to
your home before your supply runs low.
…and continues with your physician.
- We assign a clinical support team to support your physician’s staff in your transition to our in-home patient testing program.
- We work within the existing framework of your physician’s systems so they can focus on managing your health.
Training On the In-Home Meter at Your Physician’s Office
Who better to teach you how to use your in-home meter than the professionals at your current physician’s office? Portable in-home PT/INR meters are simple to use. Before you begin testing at home, however, the staff at your physician’s office will teach you how to use your new PT/INR meter.
- PHM has access to your physician’s training calendar, allowing us to schedule training on a day that’s best for you.
- The instruction itself takes no longer than a regular visit to your physician.
- You will be instructed by your physician’s staff at their office or clinic.
- You will get to keep all of the reference materials received during your instruction.
We ensure that your physician has everything they need to serve you best.
- We coordinate with your physician’s staff.
- We work with your clinician to determine your eligibility for Patient Self Testing.
- Your personal case management team communicates with your clinician on a weekly basis, providing prompt updates on your PT/INR status.