Improve your ROI through a lower cost monitoring program that also provides improved outcomes. Whether you choose to offer PST to everyone, to non-compliant patients, or to those with logistical challenges, we offer a turn-key, customizable solution for your practice.
How it Works
We’ve got you covered from informing your patients to maintaining supplies and providing support. Below are details about each phase of the process.
- PHM manages outreach on your behalf
- PHM contacts all interested and eligible patients identified by prescribing physician to explain program and outline process.
- PHM provides patient information packages, in-office posters to your office.
Insurance Verification and Qualification
- PHM verifies benefits with patient’s insurance provider to confirm coverage and determine costs, if any.
- PHM communicates eligibility and coverage results to patient, avoiding any surprises.
Meter Shipment and Training Coordination
- PHM coordinates shipment and delivery of patient’s meter and supplies.
- PHM schedules patient for meter training based on nurse & class availability, either at patient’s home or in the office.
- After completion of patient training, PHM Case Manager conducts “Welcome Call” with patient to personally walk through first home INR test and outline reporting process.
- PHM performs training quality survey and obtains necessary completed training documentation.
- PHM ensures patient has their pre-programmed meter and supplies and all our contact information for continued support.
Data Collection and INR Reporting
- Every week, patient’s INR value is reported through PHM; PHM sends test result to prescribing physician office based on fully customizable INR Reporting Protocol for both in-range and out-of-range.
- Your practice specifies periodicity, mode of communication, etc. We offer integration of IT workflow to provide real-time patient results, should you choose. We even offer live phone transfers to your clinic when patient is out-of-range.
- PHM makes reminder calls the day before test and after any missed test to ensure compliance and avoid missed appointments.